See a sample of illustrations inside
Book 1: NadEzhko at Home in Bulgaria inspires you to:
- Acquire the virtue of “GIVING”, or how to share and be generous without expecting in return
- Learn important lessons from the inspiring life of the Bulgarian national patron saint, St. John of the Rila Mountain
- Explore the beautiful local geography and architecture through the thousand-year-old town of Nessebar by the sea and the Rila Monastery up in the mountains
- Weave a traditional “chiprovski kilim”, a Bulgarian carpet type from the village of Chiprovtzi
- Make at home the traditional recipe for “ribnik”, a special Bulgarian dish of a whole fish wrapped in bread made for the feast of sailors…
…and, in the meantime, learn who is NadEzhko the baker and sail on a boat with him heading for intriguing adventures!