See a sample of illustrations inside
Book 3: NadEzhko in Cappadocia inspires you to:
- Acquire the virtue of “HUMILITY”, or how to learn to never consider yourself better but to be happy to serve others
- Learn important lessons from the inspiring lives of St. Basil, founder of the first hospital in history, and St. John the Russian, a foreigner enslaved in Cappadocia and living as a simple (horse) groom
- Fly a balloon and explore the beautiful local geography and architecture: be careful not to get lost among the unique natural formations from volcanic stone, or in the centuries-old rock-hewn churches and underground labyrinth cities
- Make “ebru” and experience this ancient art of drawing in water
- Prepare at home the traditional recipe for “gozleme” bread, and find out what is “Cappadocian pot kebab” and “tandur”…
…and, in the meantime, keep sharing the intriguing adventures of NadEzhko!