See a sample of illustrations inside
Book 2: NadEzhko in Georgia inspires you to:
- Acquire the virtue of “LOVING”, or how to learn to love not just family and friends, but everyone you meet
- Learn important lessons from the inspiring life of the Enlightener of Georgia and national patron saint, St. Nina, a young and extraordinarily brave and loving girl
- Explore the beautiful local geography and architecture by visiting the Kakheti vineyards region and the Bodbe Monastery, to the palm-lined boulevards of the subtropical port Poti
- Make “kvevri” and experience this unique tradition of working with clay
- Prepare at home the traditional recipe for “khachapuri”, a special Georgian cheese bread, and find out what is “tone”…
…and, in the meantime, share the intriguing adventures of NadEzhko!