Book 4: HedgeHope in the Holy Lands, Israel and Palestine inspires you to:
- Acquire the virtue of ”FORGIVENESS”, аnd understand how much sweeter it feels to forgive than to keep offense and hatred inside
- Celebrate Christmas in Bethlehem, experience the wonderful traditions of Arab Christians, and greet each other with “Milad Majid”
- Explore the ancient Holy Lands, where Christ Himself was born (in Bethlehem) and lived, died and resurrected (in Jerusalem), and learn about the three Abrahamic religions: Christianity, Judaism, Islam
- Learn the local craft of woodcarving Nativity scenes out of olive wood
- Find out what is “shakshuka”…
- Make the special Middle Eastern cookie “maamoul”…
…and, in the meantime, keep sharing the intriguing adventures of HedgeHope!