Number of players: the game can be played in small groups (2 to 8 people) and large groups (8 to 25 people, as optimal result is achieved with 15 players)
Play time: 1 to 1.5 hours
Required tools: different kitchen utensils (spoons, plates, graters, etc.); a pen; optional: a cell phone/camera to record a short video
The third game “Become Bakers without Borders” takes you on a world-wide adventure, played on another board with the image of the globe: you learn about diverse cultures and their intriguing bread-making traditions and imagine solving social problems by creating poems and using the “Kitchen music” method to develop songs for a better world.
Take on a Worldwide Adventure!
- Тhe FIRST time real anthropology is presented as a game for children
- Develop curiosity, tolerance and love for cultural diversity
- Develop innovative problem-solving skills as you learn about global issues
- Discover and enrich your creative potential for poetry and music
- Share your songs with the world by uploading to the website
Find every month more new stories about social change from different countries